|Industry||Office Equipment / Automation / IT Software & Software Services / Electronic / Security and Surveillance|
|Role||Manager – Sales|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Work location||Mumbai (Borivalli) / Bangalore (Jayanagar) / Kolkata (Remote)|
|Shift||Regular, 5 days working|
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Sales Manager to play a pivotal role in driving our sales initiatives and fostering business growth. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the Zonal Sales Head to create strategic plans, introduce our services to new prospects, and enhance our dealer network, ultimately augmenting sales and expanding our market reach.
- Coordinating with the Zonal Sales Head to create strategic and innovative plans to drive End customers, Channel business & augment sales.
- Hand-hold the team in creating new opportunities consistently & meeting opportunity goals.
- Introduce company services to new prospects/clients through networking, referrals, presentations & sales campaigns.
- Enhance the dealer network & sales through them, through new dealer’s appointments, cross-selling, sales campaigns etc.
- Maintain relationships with existing dealers/system integrators (SI) through periodic calls, presales support – client visits & product demonstration, credentials pitch, solution pitch, bidding assistance, BOQ / BOM assistance, and escalation resolution.
- Ensure effective management of the sales process and end-to-end sales cycle for both End customer and channel sales right from lead generation, appointment with the clients, client visits, credentials pitch, solution pitch, product demo, rigorous follow-up to achieve the favorable closure and conversion of the lead & finally handover to the account management team.
- Make presentations to the top-level personnel, negotiations & necessary dealing with prospective customers/dealers.
- Developing, maintaining, and maturing the sales pipeline by rigorously driving the dealers / SI network & rigorously driving the team for the lead cycle through the end customers
Required Skill Sets:
- Minimum 4 years of hard-core end-to-end sales cycle experience in B2C & B2B sales
- ELV sales experience is a must
- OEM experience would be preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Experience in complex deals
- Experience / Ability to understand Client’s needs and offer the right solutions
Desired Personality traits
- Aggression, Self-Drive & Result orientation.
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Key Result Areas
- Revenue Generation & realisation.
- Client management – maintaining relationships with all potential & existing customers for augmentation of business.
- Team Management for Managerial roles.
- Ensure closure of clear Scope of Work with the client.
Key Performance Indicators
- Volumes & Revenue achievement
- Conversion ratio
- Average deviation from list price
- Time of initial response