|Industry||Office Equipment / Automation / IT Software & Software Services / Electronic / Security and Surveillance|
|Functional Area||Business Development|
|Role||Manager – Business Development|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Work location||Mumbai [Borivali], Bangalore [Jaynagar], Gurgaon [Sohna Road]|
|Shift||Regular, 5 days working|
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Strategic Business Development Manager to drive business growth and strategic partnerships. In this role, you will be responsible for fostering relationships with strategic partners, influencers, and end-users in the field of Physical Security & Workforce Management. Your primary objective is to expand our market presence, create brand awareness, and achieve revenue targets.
- Indirect Revenue impact: Engagement with Strategic Partners & Influencer community i.e Architects, Builder, ELV/Electrical Team in EPC and Construction companies, MEP consultants & PMCs, Design & Build executors, Security Consultants.
- Responsible for the business growth as per the vision of the company.
- Identify /develop and nurture business partners within ABC category through frequent visits and trainings.
- Provide technical and business support to the Strategic Alliance partners.
- Arrange demo at the end clients place for product briefing in coordination with Partner.
- List, Initiate and develop relationships with target organizations for business development.
- Create strong brand awareness in the market, thus increasing the sales/volumes and Revenues at the same time.
- Analyse business potential and implement plans for attaining sales targets, supplementing turnover and achieving the desired targets.
- Acquire more and more new relevant business partners and also gather vital competitor information.
- Build and deepen the relations with systems integrators, consultants, and end users to increase the use of Spectra solutions.
- Recommend proper technology, quantities and with adequate solution bench marking.
- Generate, follow up and create strong ground for project leads in assigned region and focused vertical markets.
- Active involvement in tender specification of large projects, driving specification of Spectra, and converting such tenders into leads.
- Present, discuss, adjust, and follow up on technical and commercial solutions with the end user and all relevant parties.
- Develop and deliver a detailed business plan for those identified as strategic Business and Technology partners relevant to the region.
- Identify, visit on a regular basis and win over main decision makers.
- Actively host sales webinars online or sales calls, and capable of planning, preparing, set up, and presenting in exhibitions and other sales activities.
- Prioritize direct and in-direct partners and opportunities with the best go-to-market & business model proposal, and work with the Regional Sales Manager to ensure the given annual sales target is achieved.
- End User Business responsibilities [Direct revenue impact] Expand Spectra footprint to enterprises where end-user touch had not been executed.
- Coherent and consistent project acquisitions where Spectra will act as the “Trusted Partner” to both the End-user and Influencer communities.
- The professional shall feel at home being the “voice of Spectra” in front of CXOs, senior managers, and decision-makers and convey relevant messages to the team.
- Identify, prioritize, schedule, pursue, and deliver strategic Key End-user sales and project opportunities for region target fulfillment.
- Understand the business models and business priorities of the Key End-user accounts as they relate to Physical Security and Workforce Management.
- Build long term relationship thru direct and indirect touch.
- Advise and schedule the deployment of required Key End-user programs to address individual End-user needs.
- Cooperate with and coordinate company internal vertical business development, consultant.
- Business teams and technical resources to effectively communicate the expansion/transition to future technology.
- Provide educational/awareness briefings for End-users to reinforce Spectra’s role as a “Trusted Partner”.
- Use of innovative marketing tools to nurture this relationship.
- Orchestrate Key End-user seminars to better understand the required features & functions of future technologies.
- Deliver Key End-user presentations during “face-to-face” introductory meetings.
- Attend applicable industry tradeshows, meetings, and other internal and external events, especially with a focus on speaking and presentation opportunity.
- Maintain a high degree of product knowledge, more on the spectrum/benefit/road map level, and represent the region’s status, and requirements and ask to larger Physical Access Control Solutions organization.
- Provide timely and accurate monthly status report of group activities and progress.
- Cooperate with vertical marketing for end user-focused tools: Development of whitepapers, brochures, web presence, speaker engagements, end user events, dedicated list procurement, and lead nurturing.
- Stay abreast of the products, applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical services.
- Assist Marketing with local or national initiatives.
- Analyze the region’s new business opportunities, develop sales plans, and execute planned action steps in order to acquire new business in line with the Company’s strategies and growth objectives.
Required Skill Sets:
- 8+ years industry experience of representing the OEMS dealing in Electrical, ELV, CCTV, and BMS products supplied to the Building and construction industry.
- Experience in the security or IT industry with the ability to maintain contacts at different levels.
- Strong existing contact with Specifiers.
- Excellent Presentation Skills and Negotiation Skills.
- Public speaking skills and strong command of English and the local language.
- Ability to work in a complex sales environment.
- Excellent at managing time, priorities, and expenses.
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with customers, integrators, and consultants.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment.
- IP technology understanding and networking expertise will be considered an asset.
Desired Personality traits
- Aggression, Self-Drive & Result orientation.
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Key Result Areas
- Successful Demo conducted with the specifiers.
- Successful bringing specifier on board where Spectra is recommended make in the projects designed by specifiers.
- Manage a healthy funnel of the projects specified by the specifier.
- Successful connection of the Specifiers with Spectra Management for alignment.
- Successful Demonstrations with Large Key Accounts, end-user accounts & SI.
- Successful Revenue augmentation with Large Key Accounts & SI.
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of successful demo conducted with the specifiers.
- Volumes & Size of the project with Spectra being one of the specified make.
- Time of initial response to queries of consultant and closer of points raised.
- Successful alignment of the consultant with Spectra Management.
- Revenue Augmented from Large Key Accounts End users & SI.