|Industry||Office Equipment / Automation / IT Software & Software Services / Electronic / Security and Surveillance|
|Role||Executive / Sr. Executive – Accounts|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Work location||Ahmedabad (Prahlad-Nagar)|
We are seeking a meticulous and experienced Accounting Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for a range of accounting tasks, including vouching, journal review, bank reconciliation, and finalization of books of accounts.
- Vouching, Review of Journals & handled various accounts such as Purchase, Expense, Cash, etc.
- Review of Bank Reconciliation statement & reporting errors thereon.
- Assisting the manager with monthly closure of books, finalization of books of Accounts & Balance sheet in SAP B1. Keeping up with various compliances and tax filings and payments [Direct and Indirect]
- Giving the data for compliances GST, TDS, PF, ESIC AS26, etc. Ensuring the correctness of the data prepared, timely remittances, and filing of returns. Ensure that full compliance is achieved.
- To provide various information from time to time as may be needed for business. Monthly MIS preparation and its submission to the manager.
Required Skill Sets:
- Education qualification – B.Com.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of Hands-on experience.
- Must have a strong proven record of bookkeeping, BRS, etc
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP B1 & Tally ERP will be preferred.
- Proactive, Self-Drive & Result orientation.
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills to ensure smooth coordination with various teams and customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.