|Industry||Office Equipment / Automation / IT Software & Software Services / Electronic / Security and Surveillance|
|Role||Zonal Sales Head|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Work location||Mumbai (Borivalli) / Bangalore (Jayanagar) / Delhi or Gurgaon|
|Client Facing Role||Yes|
|Shift||Regular, 5 days working|
We are seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Zonal Sales Manager to lead and drive our sales team’s performance within the assigned zone. In this role, you will be responsible for achieving sales targets, team building, and fostering a culture of excellence. Your strategic vision and leadership will play a vital role in expanding our market presence and ensuring the success of our sales initiatives.
- Responsible for the Zonal Sales team’s sales delivery & target achievements.
- Responsible for team building and driving as well as managing a team size of 8-9 team members.
- Research business opportunities, identify sales points, and develop strategic plans and sales strategies for the assigned Zonal / Territory.
- Coordinating with the Director of Sales to create strategic and innovative plans to drive End customers as well as Channel business & augment sales.
- Hand-hold the team in creating new opportunities consistently & meeting opportunity goals.
- Guiding, mentoring & monitoring the team in introducing company services to new prospects/clients through networking, cold calls, referrals, presentations & sales campaigns
- Guide the team members on ways to enhance the dealer network & sales through them via new dealer’s appointments, cross-selling, sales campaigns, etc.
- Guide and motivate the team members on how to maintain relationships with existing dealers/system integrators (SI) through periodic calls, presales support – client visits & product demonstration, credentials pitch, solution pitch, bidding assistance, BOQ / BOM assistance, and escalation resolution.
- Ensure effective management of the sales process and end-to-end sales cycle for both End customer and Channel sales right from lead generation, an appointment with the clients, client visits, credentials pitch, solution pitch, product demo, and rigorous follow-up to achieve a favorable closure and conversion of the lead.
- Accompany team members for final presentations to the top-level personnel, negotiations & necessary dealing with prospective customers/dealers.
- Developing, maintaining, and maturing the sales pipeline by rigorously driving the dealers / SI network & rigorously driving the team for the lead cycle through the end customers
- Extending help to the marcom team in preparing various case studies of unique / customized solutions designed and implemented for past clients for ready reference and use in client presentations.
Required Skill Sets:
- Minimum 10-12 years of hard-core End to end sales cycle experience & hands-on experience in coordinating with the Channel Partners and Dealers
- Experience in leading a team / mentoring team members & and a proven track record of driving sales targets.
- ELV sales experience is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Experience in complex deals
- Experience / Ability to understand Client’s needs and offering the right solutions.
Desired Personality traits
- Aggression, Self-Drive & Result orientation.
- Strong work ethics and sense of commitment.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment.
Key Result Areas
- Revenue Generation & realisation.
- Client management – maintaining relationship with all potential & existing customers for augmentation of business.
- Team Management for Managerial roles.
- Ensure closure of clear Scope of Work with client.
Key Performance Indicators
- Volumes & Revenue achievement
- Conversion ratio
- Average deviation from list price
- Time of initial response.