|Industry||Office Equipment / Automation / IT Software & Software Services / Electronic / Security and Surveillance|
|Functional Area||Customer Success|
|Role||Sr. Manager Customer Success|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Work location||Ahmedabad (Prahlad-Nagar)|
|Client Visits||Not major, predominantly team management and last-level escalation handling|
|Shift||Regular 9.30 Am to 6.30 Pm, 5 Days working|
Lead our Pan India team of nearly 40 members, overseeing middle-level managers, team leads, and a diverse group of software and hardware engineers. In this strategic leadership role, you will be responsible for ensuring the seamless functioning of implementation and post-sales support functions, ultimately enhancing the customer experience.
- Managing the Pan India team of close to 40 members consisting of middle level managers/team leads and software as well as hardware engineers, to ensure smooth functioning of implementation and post-sales support functions.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators to track contact center performance.
- Identify and implement process improvements to optimize the customer support experience.
- Hire, train, and develop contact center team members.
- Coach and mentor team members to improve their performance.
- Work with other departments to ensure customer issues are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Ensure that contact center technology and systems are properly configured and maintained.
- Monitor and manage staffing levels to ensure adequate coverage.
- Develop and manage the contact center budget.
- 8+ years of experience in managing customer support teams, including experience managing a contact center.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Experience in developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Experience with contact center technology and systems.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards.
- Setting up a credible customer call center framework for various categories of clients, including putting necessary telephony solutions in place duly integrated with our internal CRM for recording and monitoring customer communications and improving their experiences.
- Planning CSAT campaigns periodically to assess and improve customer success experience, analyze data in detail, and implement corrective actions wherever needed. S/he, being a senior management team member, will have a clear mandate to improve CSAT scores.
- Will be responsible for effectively managing, mentoring, coaching the team, assessment of their skill developmental needs, technical as well as soft skills trainings etc.
- Take all the necessary steps to ensure that the function is constantly developing and improving.
- Project implementation and management: Guiding and enabling the middle-level manager regarding the deployment of team members for various simultaneously running project implementations. : Ensuring the timely & effective implementation thorough team for all new projects to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Service desk management: Ensuring that the team is aligned and focused on customer issue resolution within the defined TAT and agreed SLAs, providing a first-contact resolution for customers as much as possible.
- Responsible for identifying and pursuing service improvement initiatives and managing complaints, suggestions, and compliments.
- Ensuring that all processes the service desk uses are thoroughly documented, consistently audited, and regularly improved.
- Conducting and sharing results from service and operation performance reviews.
- A gap analysis that identifies areas where current and future expectations are not being met.
- Regular benchmarking: TAT, SLAs etc
- Effectively conducting and responding to assessments is one of the key components of being a successful service desk manager and working towards constantly improving the service desk team.
- Effectively managing customer expectations, setting the organizational standard for customer engagement, serving as a communication channel between customers and the company, and, perhaps most importantly, often service as the face, or voice, of the organization to customers. It also has a big impact on customers’ experiences.
- Coordinating and managing all relevant stakeholders, including the support team, customers, development team, and other teams that are involved in operations.
- Escalate unresolved queries to respective departments for accurate redressal.
- Being aware of and managing the costs of running the service desks.
Required Skill Sets:
- Education Qualification: A computer sciences graduate [BE / B.Tech in Computer Science / IT or an MCA]
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience at various levels within the Support and Service desk function.
- Patient listener. Clear thinker. Good communicator. Growth-oriented.
- Team management experience for a large team size of 30-40 direct and indirect members.
- The ability to build a cohesive team and to manage people effectively. This includes the ability to coach and develop the team.
- A thorough understanding of the strategic vision of the function and the ability to set the long-term direction of the team.
- An ability to balance and plan the short-term actions of the team.
- Knowledge and understanding of all relevant industry standards.
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices for support management.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to be influential and persuasive with stakeholders.
- A complete understanding of the organization’s business.
- An ability to think critically about systems and to make adjustments consistently as needed.
- The ability to manage time effectively while setting the tone of the team through modelling and leadership.
Key Result Areas
- Customer Satisfaction & SLA management.
- Team member retention.
- Business mining from existing customers.
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer Escalation metrics.
- Client Feedback.
- Revenue augmentation from existing clients.