|Industry||Office Equipment / Automation / IT Software & Software Services / Electronic / Security and Surveillance|
|Functional Area||Customer Success|
|Role||Executive – Software Support|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Work location||Bangalore (Jayanagar)|
|Client Visits||Yes – 20% Field visits|
We are seeking a dedicated and customer-focused Client Support and Implementation Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for our clients, providing exceptional support, implementing software solutions, and ensuring client satisfaction. Your responsibilities will span from initial software setup to ongoing support and training.
- The role would require day in – day out client interactions over telephonic calls and remote sessions over any desk or any other remote tool.
- End-to-end software implementation: installation, configurations, integrations, defining various policies as per the client requirements etc., and getting the certification of completion from the client.
- Train the users functionally and technically on our various software.
- Provide technical software support (L1 & L2 Level) and ad-hoc training to customers who use the company’s product, replying to inbound queries.
- Responsible for database support, troubleshooting the problems by writing SQL queries, deploying new patches on UAT and production server at the IIS server
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
- Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product manager.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Escalate unresolved queries to respective departments for accurate redressal.
Required Skill Sets:
- Education Qualification: Any computer degree: BCA / BSc (Information Technology) / BSc (Computer Science) / BE or BTech Computer Science / BE or BTech IT etc / MCA.
- Minimum 2+ Years experience in Software – Customer Success / Support Domain. Should have experience working with various databases like SQL, Oracle & MS Access.
- Must have experience in software implementation.
- Good understanding of computer, internet, and IT literacy with the ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Basic knowledge of SQL / Oracle Database – writing SQL query to troubleshoot errors.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills.
- Customer service experience and a customer-centric attitude.
- Experience in using ticketing tool.
- Soft spoken & pleasing, professional, presentable at the same time, sharp to handle small and large clients.
- Technically &Logically Strong.
- Strong Analytics, problem-solving &Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment.