The ideal candidate will be a seasoned techno-commercial, Sales / BD professional with an aggressive yet pleasant attitude, a leader who will inspire and be willing to meet different and new people and keen to travel/commute & achieve the set goals and targets.
Salary – Will depend on the role/hierarchy fitment. Salary should not be a constrain for a good resource
Industry – Office Equipment / Automation / IT Software & Software Services / Electronic / Security and Surveillance
Functional Area – Business Development
Role – Executive / Senior Executive – Sales
Employment Type – Permanent Job, Full Time
Work location – Ahmedabad
Client-Facing Role [client Visit] – Yes
Shift – Regular Shift – 5 Days working company
- Research business opportunities, identify sales points, develop strategic plans and sales strategies
- Coordinating with the Manager, creating strategic and innovative plans to drive business
- Responsible for creating new opportunities consistently & meeting opportunity goals.
- Introduce company services to new prospects/clients through networking, cold calls, referrals, presentations & sales campaigns.
- Presentations to the top level personnel, negotiations & necessary dealing with prospective customers.
- Reaching out to the SI / Dealers / Distributors to create new channel partners.
- Maintaining relationships with existing dealers/system integrators (SI) through periodic calls, Presales Support – client visits & product demonstration, credentials pitch, solution pitch, Bidding assistance, BOQ / BOM assistance, and Escalation resolution.
- End to End sales cycle management from appointments with clients, client visits & product demonstration
- Ensure effective management of the sales process – lead generation, credentials pitch, solution pitch, rigorous follow-up to achieve the favorable closure and conversion of the lead & finally handover to the account management team.
- Enhancing the dealer network & sales through them, through new dealers’ appointments, cross-selling, sales campaigns, etc.
- Manage and Maintain accurate and accessible tailored documentation i.e. Presentations/proposals to meet client’s needs.
- Developing, maintaining, and maturing the sales pipeline by rigorously driving the lead cycle.
- Hard-core End to end corporate / Channel sales cycle experience,
- Software selling background
- Technical Education Background – BE – EC / CS would be preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Experience in complex deals
- Experience / Ability to understand Client’s needs and offering the right solutions
Desired Personality traits
- Aggression, Self-Drive & Result orientation
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment
Key Result Areas
- Revenue Generation & realization
- Client management – maintaining relationships with all potential & existing customers for augmentation of business.
- Team Management for Managerial roles
- Ensure closure of clear Scope of Work with the client
Key Performance Indicators
- Volumes & Revenue achievement.
- Conversion ratio,
- The average deviation from the list price.
- Time of initial response.
If you would like to pursue this opportunity, please share your CV along with the below-mentioned details:
- Total ELV Sales Experience
- Current Salary – CTC _______________ Monthly Take home __________________
- Expected Salary – CTC _____________ Monthly Take home __________________
- Current location –
- Notice Period / Time required to join –
- Reason for looking for a change –